Friday, July 28, 2006

Here we go!

After thinking about it for quite a while, I've decided to join the rest of the planet, and keep a blog.

I've been really busy, doing all kinds of things, but that's not easily visible from looking at my website. Updating the website every day is difficult; but not updating leads people to think that I'm not working, or ill again, or something of that nature.

Hence this blog.

It will allow me to easily (I hope) let everyone who is interested know what I've been up to, what stuff is in the works, and how things that they are waiting for are progressing.

So, ummm... today I set up a Blog on Blogger. Maybe tomorrow I'll set up the link from my website. :D

I also did a couple of custom skins for Second Life, a three-part tutorial, also for Second Life, about putting holes in the free T-Shirt Template I made for the avatars there, and worked some on some new T-shirts to sell in my SL store. So, all in all, it's been a Second Life kind of day. :D

The first part of the tutorial is posted on the Second Life Design and Texture forums. You have to be a resident of Second Life to see it, though.

But it's very late now, or, more accurately, no longer early in the morning, and I haven't been to bed yet. So, ummm, I think I'll go fall down. More later!

Robin

4 comments:

Mike said...

Taking a break at lunch and thought I'd read and comment. (grin)

The shirts look good! The wrinkles
really make 'em look real.

Great work.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»