For some reason, I was very tired today, but I did manage to get the T-Shirt for Second Life to the first Testing stage.
It still needs quite a bit of tweaking; but at least there aren't any seams, and I finally figured out a method that works to accomplish that. Now all I have to do is remember exactly what I did, for the next time! :D
But, this is what it looks like so far.
I'll probably take out the heavily shaded fold on the left in the back, and I still need to do a bunch of work on the hem, and add more highlights, and all of that stuff. But it's looking fairly good. With any luck, I'll have some up to sell by the middle of this next week.
I wanted to make it unisex, which put quite a few constraints on the shading; but hey, that's a price I'm willing to pay.
So, that's it for me for today! There should be more progress to show tomorrow.