Sunday, August 20, 2006

What Happened to Friday?

The flu-virus-whatever-it-is thing that I've been fighting got acute again sometime on Thursday, and I mostly slept through
Friday and a good deal of Saturday. I remember clearly that we got a carbon monoxide monitor, just to make sure that we're not being poisoned (we're not; it reads zero.) And I seem to have gotten some work done, but not much.

I still need to go over the Stained Glass that Adele sent, and make sure that it's as good as it looks at first glance. (Sorry that I haven't done that yet, Adele; I'll get it done Sunday with any luck at all.)

The first Kid skin has been finished, and kid-approved by Mari; so all that remains to be done for those is to balance them for the other 7 skin colors, make them all, and get vendors done. I'm afraid that it won't be finished this weekend after all; but I'll do what I can.

And I did order the Quilting software. :D

But other than that, all I've done since the last post was sleep, and surf the net in a desultory fashion.

Hopefully, I'll have more (and better) news tomorrow!

No comments: