Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Monday, Monday...

Yesterday was a "blind day" for me, (I wear my contacts 24 hours a day, so one day a week I take them out for the whole day to let my eyes rest. Currently, I'm doing that on Mondays,) so I didn't really log into SL at all.

Instead, I did a lot of other work that's been hanging fire; mostly stuff to do with printing pictures, and record keeping.

The orders had gotten a week or so behind, because I've been so sick, but they are all caught up now. So if you ordered something from me, you should have it by the end of the week. If you don't, please let me know.

I've decided, though, to go ahead with my idea of putting out Teaching Scripts. I'm not really a script expert, so I was a little hesitant to do that. But I've been getting scripting questions, and I had an expert look over the script.

She said it was fine, but she also said that all the orange (which is the color that SL shows script comments in) was going to make people's heads explode. :D

So there are two scripts, really. One without a lot of orange, and one with tons.

What people are supposed to do is look at the one without, and if they see something they don't understand, look at the one with. That way, the orange will really only be telling them what they need to know.

Of course, people can also just read the one with the orange if they want. But if their heads explode, it won't be my fault, because I'm also including a notecard with instructions, so they know what they should be doing!

No comments: