Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sweater Delay...

I was hoping to have the new Moose Sweater for Adults up for sale today, but it's probably not going to happen.

If you're interested, you can read the details on the Leaves from the Livingtree blog. But, basically, the Skirt fits so poorly on the Male avatar that it takes the Jacket layer, as well as the Shirt layer, to make a bulky sweater that doesn't show pants at the waist. Sigh.

Since I'm also working on Christmas presents for Mari, Pygar, and their parents (and no, I'm not saying what they are, since I know that Mari, at least, does read this blog) this is going to mean that the Sweaters won't be for sale until tomorrow.

Ah well. Worse things happen at sea, and indeed, at school (as they say.) :D

Later!

2 comments:

adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin Wood said...

Hi Everyone!

I'm very sorry.

Adam's comment wasn't a comment at all; it was a spam link to a "get rich quick" site. I've removed it, and also set the blog so I'll be moderating comments from now on.

So, when you comment, it will be a little while before it appears.

If you are actually commenting on something that I've written, something in Second Life, or anything that belongs here at all, I should have the comment posted as quickly as I can.

If it doesn't show up within a day or so, please IM me in world, or e-mail me out, and nudge me. :D

Once again, I'm sorry this is necessary, but it appears that it is.

Stupid bots and trolls. Sigh.