Saturday, December 29, 2007

Year End...

And so another year draws to a close.. I hope everyone reading this had a good one, and I wish for you all a joyous and prosperous New Year, filled with everything you need, and more than a little of what you want. :D

We're all sick here right now, which isn't terribly surprising, considering that Michael had over twenty-two hundred kids sitting on his lap during this Santa season. (He's a great Santa, but kids sneeze, cough, drool, and otherwise share whatever they have with him.)

However, that doesn't keep me from working in Second Life, between collapsing in a heap naps, on something that I think you'll all like.

My co-worker on this particular project, Marianne McCann, has threatened me with Major Scowling if I post what I'm working on, though, and she has a Fearsome Scowl, so I'd best not do that.

I think you'll all like it, though!

See you next year!

No comments: