Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shopping Cart Woes Continue

Well, we finally decided that we're not going to be able to fix the shopping cart without help, and paid the company that made it to just go take care of it.

They told us yesterday that they had, but this is a new definition of "fixed" that means I can get into it again from my end, but none of the products that already had definitions in the cart are working at all. And nothing I do seems to make them work. Sigh.

So we're still struggling with it, and in the meantime, it's still down.

If you'd like to place an order, please call me at 1-877-ROBIN WOOD. I'm still sick, so if I'm not at my desk, please leave a message on the machine. I'll call you back as soon as I can.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and really, really hope this is fixed soon!

No comments: