Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Taking Some Time Off...

As some of you know, I've been really sick with a chest cold for the last few weeks. I'm so tired of coughing all the time that I'm seriously considering actually going to a doctor! (gasp!!1!)

So, because of that, and because being sick has put me waaaay behind on nearly everything, I'm going to be taking the next two weeks off, and trying my best to get really well, and to get all the things I need to catch up with caught up.

If I feel up to it, I'll keep you posted on what I'm doing while I recover; but if I don't, I'm not going to. Please understand. I love you all, but I have to get well.

Among other things, this means that I'm not going to be in SL™ except to take care of problems. If you are a Resident, and you need something from me, please send me an IM. Those go to my e-mail, so I'll be able to see that you need help, and I'll get in world as soon as I can to help you. But it might be a while.

This also means that the new class, which was supposed to run for the month of January, is going to be in February instead. It's going to be Intermediate Alpha Channels, and I'll teach you how to work with SL glass, including Stained Glass (among other things; it's not quite all nailed down yet.) With any luck, it'll be worth the wait.

So, that's where we stand.

Thanks for your understanding and support, and I wish you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

No comments: