Saturday, January 03, 2009

About the Shopping Cart...

In case you were wondering what's up with the Shopping Cart on my site, since it's not up, the answer is that it's going to be New and Improved.

We ordered a new cart on Wednesday, which was installed on Friday. Since it's essentially an upgrade to the cart that we had, I didn't realize that this meant the old one was going to be disabled. I should have realized it, but I didn't.

By the time that I did, the Shopping Cart people were gone, and they won't be back until Monday. So I can have the old one back up on Monday, or I can figure out how to use the new one over the weekend.

I was hoping to do that today, but I think I overdid yesterday, so today I mostly slept, and sat around drooling, and things like that. (Well, okay, I didn't actually drool, as it were, but I did have trouble tracking conversations, and wasn't able to figure out anything at all, although I did try.)

Since I'm not going to be fulfilling orders for a couple of weeks anyway, I decided there wasn't a huge rush, and I'm just letting it slide for the rest of today, and maybe tomorrow, depending on how much time I spend sitting around coughing.

But if you go there, and you see a notice that says we don't have a shopping cart, that's why. When all is said and done, it should be lots better. But until then, it's ... umm ... gone.

No comments: