Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fully Functional Shopping Cart!

If you tried to place an order on my site in the last few weeks, you realized that the shopping cart, she wasn't working so well after all.

This was finally brought to my attention. (The whole thing had worked, so it never occurred to me to check the second "checkout" page after the old items were added back to the cart. A mistake I won't be making again.)

Once I found out it wasn't working after all, it took me a little while, and a call to the very nice Support people, to get it working.

But it is now. At least the test orders have been going through with flying colors. So you should be able to place an order, for any book, deck, or print, and have no problem checking out on the Secure side of the cart.

If you do have trouble, please, please let me know.

In the meantime, if you placed an order anytime since the beginning of January, and you haven't heard from me, please contact me. We didn't receive any notice of your order, and don't know that you placed one.

Thanks, and enjoy the new pages!

No comments: