Monday, January 05, 2009

The New Shopping Cart...

is up!

Kind of.

After slogging through manuals, much experimenting, and a lot of testing, you can, once again, buy my books and Tarot Decks from my website.

It's not pretty yet, and you can't get anything else, and I have no clue how to make the Search or Softgoods work yet.

But, on the other hand, you will now automatically get a discount if you order more than 5 copies of When, Why ...If or the Tarot book, or more than 10 copies of The Theory of Cat Gravity. And if you order more than $100 worth of stuff, and you're having it shipped to an address in the US or Canada you get free shipping!

So it's coming along, and I'm sure I'll figure out the rest.

The thing that's troubling me the most right now is that the license says that it's an Evaluation License that expires in February. I didn't just pay almost $400 US for an evaluation license. On the other hand, if we didn't just buy a new cart last Wednesday, perhaps I should go take a look at LiquidWeb, which I didn't know existed until Friday, and which has some really impressive stats, according to SpeedTest.net.

No comments: