The shopping cart pages look better now, and should be easier to read too. I was able to enlarge most of the mousepoint. Some of it I haven't managed (yet) because it's generated by things I can't find in the site somewhere, and doesn't seem to respond to CSS very well. Or, indeed, at all.
The whole cart seems to be working quite well (I got an order in the middle of all the test orders I was doing today! Hope the person involved wasn't too freaked out by having pages change the way they looked in the middle.)
All the Print and Book pages have had their first face-lift, as have the Title pages that go with them. They are all in Frames still, but that will change when I decide exactly how I'd like to change it!
Still a whole lot to do, but things are moving on, and I'm learning more about what I need to do, and how to do it, every day.
(I'm working my way through the CSS and Dreamweaver courses at Lynda.com, and I'm getting better at writing code without having to look up every little thing, or leaving blank spaces where there shouldn't be any blank spaces.)
Tomorrow I'm going to be working in Second Life®. I've decided that, given my reluctance to stop doing something once I get my proverbial teeth into it, I have a better chance of getting most of the things I need to do in both SL™ and the website done by working on them on alternate days. Trying to do one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, or working a set number of hours on one, and then switching to the other, wasn't working at all.
But this seems to be doing the trick, although since I'm not working pretty much full time on SL now, I'm not going to be able to get as many things done there. Hopefully, the revamped website will make that worthwhile!
So, just thought I'd touch base, and let you guys know what's going on. Later!