Friday, March 20, 2009

Too Busy to Blog...

The last few weeks have been crammed with activity for me; so much so that I'm afraid I've neglected this blog (again.)

To just hit the highlights, I've been dividing my time between my website and Second Life®, pretty equally.

On the website side, I have remade all the catalog pages, so that there are no longer frames, and there's no presentation markup. The Essay pages are about half done as well (I still need to do the Links section there,) and I'm going to tackle the Tutorial pages after that.

I've also put a Search Engine on all the revamped pages, and added a custom 404 error page so if you were linked to a page that's been moved or removed in the renovation, you won't be totally lost.

Best of all, there will be new content by early next week, if all goes according to plan, after way too long without any.

On the SL™ side, I have started to work with TRU (that's Textures R Us, in case you're not familiar with them) to sell full-perm textures in world.

At the moment, all I have is a couple of vendors of seamless Stained Glass textures (15 textures per vendor.) But I'm going to go put together a pack with some 3D Building Textures as soon as I finish this blogging. :D

I've also started to work with The Brewery, which does a lot of in-world instruction and training, and I'm going to be giving the Livingtree Lectures again, in case you missed them the first time through, or have the book and would like to ask some questions.

Pygar Bu, a young associate of mine at Livingtree, is doing Fishing Tournaments at Cheep Cheep Landing, on Livingtree every Saturday, and I've made a couple of shirts as prizes for them, with more on the way.

Finally, in SL, I've been working on the Stained Glass book (more in the next post) and I'm developing the Wrinkles and Folds lecture, to start at the beginning of April if all goes well.

So, that's what I've been up to while I haven't been blogging!

If you have any comments or questions, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: