Friday, August 14, 2009

Second Life Tutorials now Frameless!

As mentioned last night, I've decided to just go frameless with the various sections of my website, and then do the actual revisions after that part is finished.

That way, at least people will be able to navigate around a section, instead of having a difficult time getting to the newer tutorials.

So, the Second Life tutorial pages are done now!

There's one new tutorial there, about Alpha Channels of course, and all the old ones that weren't so old they are being retired. It took a long day's work to get it all done, but still, it was just one day, so I'm quite hopeful about doing the other tutorial sections the same way.

The best part about this is that I can add new tuts as people ask for them, or as I come up with something I really want to do, instead of just grinding away on old stuff behind the scenes for weeks on end.

So... What do you guys really want to see a new tutorial about? Let me know!

No comments: