Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Mousies!

Happy Solstice!

With the Christmas orders all sent, and everything that I can possibly get done in Second Life before Christmas done, I decided to take a short break, and get some things done for the Holidays!

So, with the tree set up, the presents wrapped and under it, and all those things done, I spent Saturday evening knitting some Christmas Mousie Stocking Stuffers.



They're based on a pattern from a book, but I modified them quite a bit to make them look more like meeses should look. (Added whiskers, and gave them bead-y little eyes, front paws, and a bit more shaping.) I think they turned out beautifully, and are adorable. What do you guys think?

But it's okay, I'm going back to work tomorrow. At least half days. And I have a new Photoshop tutorial written and ready to film, as well as the normal Tuesday PS Tip, which you'll see if you follow me here or on Facebook. It's looking like a short week, but a productive one!

No comments: