Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Photoshop Tip

I've been doing regular Photoshop Tips on my facebook Page for the last few weeks.

This week, I decided to post a tip that shows how you can get a drop shadow to apply to only one of the layers below the shadowed layer. But then it seemed easier to show than to explain, so I wound up making it into a video tip.

And then I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get it up on YouTube from within my screen casting program before I finally just gave up and uploaded it directly to both facebook and YouTube. But it's done now!



In the process, of course, I had to make a YouTube account to upload it to, so now I have a RobinWoodEnt YouTube Channel with a whole one video on it!

Now all I need to do is figure out how to set it up so that the videos are automatically posted over here, too. After all, it's all Google.

Anyway, I'm planning to make a new tutorial every Tuesday, and I'll be putting them up on my website, too. So enjoy, and I hope you'll find them helpful!

No comments: