Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Photoshop Tutorial - Trash Part of a Stroke, and Keep the Rest!

It's Tuesday, so there's a new Photoshop Tutorial. This week, it's a really short one, because I'm spending so much time on the move. (Some days, it feels like I'm just pouring time and money into a beautiful place that I'll never get to actually live in... but that's a different story.)

So, back to the new tutorial! It's a really short one, but a good trick if you paint a lot in PS. You can keep part of a stroke, or any thing else you've done, and discard the rest, using the History Brush.



Next week, if we're all really lucky, there will be a full length tip!

In the meantime, I'll go back to waiting for my floorboards, which have been delayed by the volcano (normal air freight can't go by air, so it's bumping the normal ship freight, which includes my new floor.) And sorting and packing at this end, of course. Nearly everything we can do at the other end has been done, and we're just waiting for various contractors.

Wish us luck!

And if there's anything you'd really like to see a tutorial about, let me know. A little feedback would be greatly appreciated here.

No comments: