Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New PS Tutorial Series Starts Today!

It's Tuesday, and time for another Photoshop Tutorial. I've taken a suggestion from a viewer, and I'm starting a series about using the Gradient Tool.



Today, we'll be finding out what all the things on the Options/Control bar do, and how the five gradient types work, so you can get the results you want when you click and drag. 

Next week, we'll take a look at editing gradients, so you can have exactly what you want, and the week after that, we'll explore Noise Gradients.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Terry Sailingknitter said...

sorry about the hijack...you asked about my Christmas Stocking knit patterns. Yes, they are available on my website: www.liannoriginals.com

Thanks so much for asking...and I LOVE your photoshop work!!
Terry

Robin Wood said...

Oh, no problem! I'm glad you like the PS tutorials.

I'm really looking forward to starting your Christmas Stockings. They are stunning!