Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Photoshop Tutorial - Exploring Gradients, Final Chapter

It's Tuesday again, and I'm (mostly) over the bug that stole my voice last week, and have another PS Tutorial done!

This is the last part of the series on Gradients. This week, a few things you can do with them.



I'll show you how to make a vignette using a gradient on a layer mask, with a nice big clear area in the middle, and how to combine several radial gradients to make it appear that there are multiple center points.

Of course, there are endless things you can do with them; but this answers the three questions I was asked about specifics. So, unless I get more questions, this is it. You're on your own now; have fun exploring!

Next week, I'm planning to start a series about Brushes.

No comments: