Thursday, January 03, 2013

What a Knight up at Zazzle!

The holidays are over, and it's time to get back to work! I'm starting by putting "What a Knight for Apparitions" up in my Zazzle store. This was the cover for Dragon Magazine #113, back in September of 1986. Whew, long time ago!

It's a picture of a young warrior getting a new sword from a ghostly maiden. I was particularly proud of the helmet and the broken sword, although I do love the colors in this one.


Other than that, I'm mostly working on quilting. (I'll post some pictures of a couple of pieces I've finished soon.) I'll be digitizing thread designs for use on long arm quilting machines, and probably doing some quilt patterns and embroidery files as well, if there's any interest.

Let me know, if you'd like that!

No comments: